Hyperlink Disclaimer: The Halcyon Tech, Inc. Website may contain hyperlinks to other Internet sites not under the editorial control of Halcyon Tech, Inc. These hyperlinks are not express or implied endorsements or approvals by Halcyon Tech, Inc., of any products, services, or information available from these sites.
Informational Content Disclaimer:
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY COMPUTER PROGRAM OR SOFTWARE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. HALCYON TECH, INC.’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY INACCURATE INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE AND YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE INFORMATION RECEIVED (IF ANY). HALCYON TECH, INC. IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- Collection and Use of Personal Information.
a. What data do we collect?
i. Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Halcyon Tech may collect Personal Information when you use certain services on the Halcyon Tech Website or when you visit cookie-enabled web pages. Halcyon Tech may also log your IP address when you use the Halcyon Tech Website.
- Human Resources data for internal employees and contractors.
b. How do we collect your data?
i. You directly provide Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Halcyon Tech uses this Personal Information to fulfill requests for our services or products, to contact users regarding changes to our site or our business, and to customize the content that you might see on the Halcyon Tech Website.
- Halcyon Tech may also use “cookie” files to better serve your needs by creating a customized site which fits your needs.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
ii. Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social Media sites or third parties with consent to share your data
c. How will we use your data?
i. Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Registration information for events.
- Internal human resources management.
- Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information. Halcyon Tech will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any individual, business, or government entity. Halcyon Tech will share your Personal Information with other entities should you request Halcyon Tech to share such information, or if Halcyon Tech is required to respond to court orders, subpoenas or other legal process.
a. If you agree, Company will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- The organization or partner to receive data is determined based on co-sponsored events and only with your consent.
b. When Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
c. Halcyon Tech commits to cooperate with EU data protection authorities (DPAs) and comply with the advice given by such authorities with regard to human resources data transferred from the EU in the context of the employment relationship.
d. Disclosure. Individuals are informed of the following:
- If Halcyon Tech is the subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) individuals are informed in accordance with legal and regulatory obligations.
- Encryption and Storage.
a. How do we store your data?
- Company securely stores your data within Halcyon-managed cloud solutions. The Cloud Service Providers undergo third-party security attestations and certifications to demonstrate their aptitude to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of services used by Halcyon.
- All user account pages are protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption. All user accounts must be accessed with usernames and passwords. You are advised not to share your username and password with any other person.
- Company will keep your user account data as long as required according to contractual agreements, and if needed to support customer requirements and any linked business operations. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting the associated tenant within 30 days.
a. Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
b. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date.
c. You have the right at any time to stop Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Company Group.
d. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com.
- Data Protection Rights.
a. What are your data protection rights?
Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Binding Arbitration – You have the right, under certain conditions, to invoke binding arbitration to determine whether a Privacy Shield organization has violated its obligations under the Principles as to that individual and whether any such violation remains fully or partially unremedied.
- Onward Transfers – Halcyon Tech has responsibility, and shall remain liable, for the processing of personal information it receives under the Privacy Shield and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on its behalf. Halcyon Tech shall remain liable under the Accountability For Onward Transfer Principles if its agent processes such personal information in a manner inconsistent with the Principles.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cookies. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Integration with marketing technologies
b. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality –Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising –Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Visitor behavior – how you interact with our website and related properties to better understand behavior and improve our website.
- Integration – Our website integrates with several marketing and sales tools to offer a better experience to the user.
c. How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. You may also select Cookies using the website Cookie Acceptance notice from the www.halcyon.ai homepage. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
a. How to contact the appropriate authority
In compliance with the Privacy Shield Principles, Halcyon Tech commits to resolve complaints about our collection or use of your personal information. EU individuals with inquiries or complaints regarding our Privacy Shield policy should first contact Halcyon Tech at:
b. Dispute Resolution
Halcyon Tech has further committed to refer unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. Within the scope of this privacy notice, if a privacy complaint or dispute cannot be resolved through Halcyon Tech, Inc.’s internal processes, Halcyon Tech, Inc. has agreed to participate in the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure. Subject to the terms of the VeraSafe Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, VeraSafe will provide appropriate recourse free of charge to you. To file a complaint with VeraSafe under the Privacy Shield Dispute Resolution Procedure, please submit the required information to VeraSafe here: https://verasafe.com/public-resources/dispute-resolution/submit-dispute/
2. Online Services and Disclaimer of Warranty. The Halcyon Tech Website provides online resources including, but not limited to, online information regarding Halcyon Tech’s products and services. The Website TOU does not include Halcyon Tech’s products or services, the terms and conditions of these products and services are governed under separate agreements. Any new services, resources or informational content added to the Website shall fall under the terms of this TOU Agreement. The online resources, informational content, and software on this Website is provided “AS IS”, AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY COMPUTER PROGRAM OR SOFTWARE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Halcyon Tech assumes no responsibility for any data loss or other loss suffered by any User of this Website. User is fully responsible for maintaining its computer equipment and Internet access to use the Halcyon Tech website.
3. Registration. To access portions of the Halcyon Tech Website or certain resources, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user name, password or other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party. You agree that you are solely responsible to us for all activities identified with your account. You agree to immediately notify Halcyon Tech of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. Halcyon Tech has the absolute right to disable any user name or password, at any time, for any reason, including, if in our sole discretion we believe that you have failed to comply with any provision of Halcyon Tech’s TOU.
4. Informational content supplied by Users. User understands that all information, computer files, software, graphics, sound files, and text, whether publicly displayed by User on the Halcyon Tech Website, or privately transmitted through the Halcyon Tech Website, are the responsibility of the User from which such informational content has originated. User is fully responsible for any and all informational content that user uploads, posts, e-mails, or transmits using the Halcyon Tech Website Halcyon Tech does not and cannot control the informational content Users transmit through the Halcyon Tech Website. Under no circumstances shall Halcyon Tech be held liable for User’s exposure to informational content that User deems offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances shall Halcyon Tech be held liable for any errors or omissions in any informational content transmitted by Users.
6. User conduct. User agrees to not access or use the Halcyon Tech Website in any manner:
(d) To monitor or attempt to gain unauthorized access to: (a) an account or computer not belonging to you;
(b) any data, information or communications on any network or system not owned by you, without authorization;
(c) any system or network user accounts or passwords of other users, without authorization; or (d) e-mail addresses, screen names or other identifiers without the consent of the person identified(including, without limitation, phishing, password robbery, spidering and harvesting).
(e) That is false, deceptive, misleading or fraudulent, including but not limited to: (a) any attempt to impersonate any person or entity, including any other user, Halcyon Tech or a Halcyon Tech employee; (b) any attempt to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization; and (c) any attempt to give the impression that you are posting materials from any person or entity other than yourself if that is not the case, including but not limited to altering your IP source address.
(f) To use, transmit or introduce: (a)information protected under the privacy or security regulations issued pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) or subject to the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health(HITECH) Act; or (b) non-public sensitive or personally identifiable information including but not limited to driver’s license numbers, passport numbers, social security numbers, tax identification numbers, voter registration numbers or similar identifying numbers, health information, or financial information including bank, checking, credit card, debit card, or other account numbers except as necessary and in connection with a transaction.
(g) For the purposes of recruiting, advertising, solicitation or commercial activities of any kind without the express written consent of Halcyon Tech, including, but not limited to: (a)promotions, contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes; and(b) the transmission of, or procurement of sending, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
(h) To monitor or copy materials on the website for any unauthorized purpose or access the Website via any automatic device, process or means of access such as a robot or spider.
(i) That may have a detrimental effect on the Website’s function, user interaction or security, including but not limited to:(i) gaining unauthorized access to, or attempting to compromise the security of, any network, system, computing facility, equipment, data or information;(ii) attempting to intercept, redirect or otherwise interfere with communications intended for others; (iii) disabling, damaging, overburdening or impairing the Website or any server, computer or database connected to or accessed by the Website; (iv) modifying, blocking or otherwise interfering with the display of the Website; (v) interfering with another user’s ability to access, use and enjoy the Website; (vi) accessing another user’s registration information or user account without that user’s express written permission;(vii) transmitting or introducing any malicious or technologically harmful element to the Website such as a spyware program, virus, Trojan horse, worm or logic bomb; (viii) performing, without Halcyon Tech’s express prior written authorization, scalability testing, load testing, probing, scanning, penetration or vulnerability testing of the Website; and (i) engaging in any activities that results in any server being the target of a denial of service attack.
Halcyon Tech does not pre-screen uploaded, posted, or transmitted content, but Halcyon Tech reserves the right to inspect, edit and delete any content that Halcyon Tech knows, or has reason to know, has violated this TOU Agreement. Halcyon Tech reserves the right to immediately, and without notice, terminate the account of any User found to have violated the provisions of this TOU Agreement. Halcyon Tech may disclose any informational content Users post, upload, or transmit to the Halcyon Tech Website, if such disclosure is necessary to enforce this TOU Agreement, to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement, to comply with legal process, or to protect the rights of Halcyon Tech, the public, or other Users.
7. Content submitted by Users. Halcyon Tech does not claim ownership of any informational content submitted by Users to the Halcyon Tech Website. User grants Halcyon Tech an non-exclusive, royalty free license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, and publicly display any informational content submitted to the Halcyon Tech Website. This license exists only so long as User allows its content to remain on the Halcyon Tech Website and will terminate in the event that User removes such content.
8. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Halcyon Tech, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOU, or your violation of any rights of another.
9. No resale. User agrees not to reproduce, copy, duplicate, or sell any portion of the Halcyon Tech Website.
10. Limits and modifications. Halcyon Tech may establish without notice limits on the use of its Website, including the maximum number of times Users may post to or participate in the online communities, or to the number of times Users may access the Halcyon Tech Website. Halcyon Tech reserves the right to modify any and all portions of the Halcyon Tech Website without notice. Under no circumstances shall Halcyon Tech be liable to User or any other party for such limits or modifications.
11. Termination of User account. Halcyon Tech may, at its sole discretion, terminate the User’s account for any reason. Under no circumstances shall Halcyon Tech be liable to User or any other party for such termination of User’s account.
13. Hyperlink Policy. The Halcyon Tech Website may contain hyperlinks to other Internet sites not under the editorial control of Halcyon Tech. These hyperlinks are not express or implied endorsements or approvals by Halcyon Tech, of any products, services or information available from these sites.
14. Halcyon Tech’s intellectual property rights. The Website in its entirety is owned by Halcyon Tech or our licensors and is protected by United States and international laws regarding copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You are permitted to use the Website only for legitimate business purposes related to your role as a current or prospective customer, developer, partner, supplier or distributor of Halcyon Tech. You shall not copy, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display or perform, republish, download or store, or transmit any Website contrent without Halcyon Tech’s express written consent or except as expressly provided in these TOU. No rights are granted to you with respect to any content, including User content other than the limited, personal, non-exclusive license to reproduce content as necessary to display the content on a machine that you use to interact with the Website.
15. No warranties. AS BETWEEN YOU AND HALCYON TECH, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU BY HALCYON TECH ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER HALCYON TECH NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH HALCYON TECH MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER HALCYON TECH NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH HALCYON TECH REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERRORFREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
16. Limitation of liability. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT A DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL HALCYON TECH, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR SUBMISSION OF USER CONTENT, OR YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR MATERIALS MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, AND EVEN IF HALCYON TECH HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHER, YOU WILL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS HALCYON TECH AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS AGAINST ANY CLAIM, LOSS, DAMAGE, SETTLEMENT, COST, EXPENSE OR OTHER LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY USER CONTENT YOU SUBMIT.
17. Notice. Notices may be posted to the Website or e-mailed to Users using the e-mail address Users submitted during the registration process.